Web hosting

Friday 4 August 2017

Bibles Verses About Comfort

https://unibrainly.blogspot.com.ng/2017/08/bibles-verses-about-comfort.html


The Holy Spirit is sometimes called the Comforter. We can seek comfort in many ways, but God stands out and can give a comfort like no one else. This post lists ten Bible verses about comfort.

Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! The Father is a merciful God, who always gives us comfort. He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

I love the Lord, because he hears me;
he listens to my prayers.
He listens to me
every time I call to him.
(Psalm 116:1-2)

Let your constant love comfort me, as you have promised me, your servant. (Psalm 119:76)

Listen to what I am saying; that is all the comfort I ask from you. (Job 21:1-2)

Sing, heavens! Shout for joy, earth! Let the mountains burst into song! The LORD will comfort his people; he will have pity on his suffering people. (Isaiah 49:13)

The LORD himself will lead you and be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you, so do not lose courage or be afraid. (Deuteronomy 31:8)

You will make me greater than ever;
you will comfort me again.
(Psalm 76:21)

When I go, you will not be left all alone; I will come back to you. In a little while the world will see me no more, but you will see me; and because I live, you also will live. (John 14:18-19)

I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life; and your house will be my home as long as I live. (Psalm 23:6)

‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)

When you’re in need of comfort God also reminds us there’s hope. Please find comfort in these Bible verses about hope:

No comments: