Web hosting

Wednesday 9 August 2017

My Enemy Is My Mate


My Enemy is My Mate

When I was young I met a young boy. Around my age and lived among wolves. I've told my parents but they thought I went insane so brought me to therapy for 2
years. After therapy I went looking for the boy. He was gone... I missed him. Until my first day of high school I finally reunited with him. He was different and hot- NOT THE POINT. He acted like I was Casper the friendly ghost. He was so popular and cool.
I hated him...
Or so I thought. When I needed help the most he appeared and helped. He still strikes my nerves. But I realize that I'm slowly falling for him...and he is slowly falling for me. And I find out who is he is...or what he is... and how we can't be together because our species are enemies...

(Edited)

No comments: