Web hosting

Sunday 23 July 2017

Jokes Collection 1

1. A hawker was shouting loudly at window that he was selling sweet honey and was attracted to buy. Only to find out he was carrying pants!!!! Am pissed off.

2. Being in a relationship with an uneducated
girlfriend is boring…


Me: Good night sweetheart sweet dreams
Lady: Night baby, Rest in Peace…..

3. Bus carrying 60 Kalenjins has overturned and Survivors have run to hospital on foot.

4. Have you ever gone with your partner to supermarket and she request to be bought something you can’t afford, you will be like “Salimia ile camera pale nje, UMENASWA!”

5. I asked my younger bro via text if I can borrow his charger. His reply? 21002. Then I was like, dude I never asked for your fee balance WTF!! .He texted back a long laugh then at the end… I meant TUMIA TU. When are this high scholars’ going back to school

No comments: