Web hosting

Sunday 23 July 2017

Jokes Collection 2

6. My friend entered supermarket and found his Ex doing an Omo promotion. He just greets her and goes ahead and purchases Ariel

7. Has your Girlfriend ever found a bra in your room?? You have to cheat her you were given by a witch doctor so as to win Sportspesa betting.




8. To all ladies call your man and say, “YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN’T FIND OUT?”
Then hang up. Don’t pick up his calls, wait for confession messages, thank me later.

9. Have you ever been bored until you feel like calling your ex you break up again!

10. Poor girl, this guy Just impregnated this young girl and cheated her he is on safe days!!! From when men start being on safe days. Ladies beware.

11. Have you ever been called sweetheart by your crush until you felt like putting your legs on the table and sending your dad to bring food stuffs from shop!!!!

12. I told my girlfriend I want to grab her fundamentals she replied that real men grab land.

No comments: