Web hosting

Sunday 23 July 2017

Jokes Collection 3

13. If were to be asked, Women are the most hardworking creatures on earth, how can they carry their fundamentals all by their own the whole day.

14. She told me couldn’t Breathe without me, but once I fatted she left the room and left the room. And you tell me ladies are loyal!!


15. She told me she only dates Rich guys and not sufferers and I went and fixed my poverty and become rich. She came back and I told her I only date virgins!! How can she fix that??


16. If you want peaceful marriage marry a short lady, if she misbehaves lift her put her on top of fridge until she behaves.

17. “Stop bothering yourself by snooping into your man’s chats with other mamas, you want the truth, check his conversations with his ninjas, that’s where the TRUTH LIES”

18. You are over 35 years and looking for girl with big boobs, nonsense are you looking for a wife or a dairy cow. Style up!!

19. A drunkard Just fall from second floor and people rushed to scene and asked him what the problem was. He replied that he has arrived at scene shortly and did not know what was happening. For sure excessive consumption of alcohol is harmful.

20. A Lady uploaded picture of his dad on Facebook and her friend commented “can see you are also updating about Sugar daddy, I hate him because he does not like to use protection”. The lady fainted.

No comments: